Tuesday 11 December 2012

Barry M Lip Paint Shade 100,101 & 154



Barry M Lipstick have a excellent shade range, I thought I'd let you know about the colours I have recently purchased. I love Barry M products and feel they are really good at keeping up with trend and bring out some really good products without you having to spend alot. I love the sleek,matte black casing of these liptsticks, it doesn't look like a cheap lipstick at all. I've already blogged about Shade 154 but I've done a swatch of it so it can be compared to the other colours. I bought shade 100 Baby Pink & 101 Marshmallow, both of these shades are are very light in colour, 100 is a very pale pink and 101 is a very pale nude colour. I do find that I have to wear these lipstick with a warmer liner as they can make me look abit washed out. 101 & 100 have more of a  matte finish than shade 154, the coverage is really good but I do find this lipstick does dry on the lips after a while and can show up imperfections like chapped/dry lips, I usually apply abit of gloss over the top of it to keep it moisturised. I do love the colour but it's not a shade of lipstick I can apply straight onto the lip, I have to work at it abit to get the shade and finish which can be abit time consuming. These lipstick retail at £4.49 and are available in Boots and Superdrugs.


Shade 100

Shade 101

Shade 154


1 comment:

  1. Hey, do you still have the matte lipstick no 100 by barry m? If so would you sell it to me? , you can email me @ sjaneduggan@gmail.com , I am looking everywhere for one. <3

    ReplyDelete