Friday 14 December 2012

How To Do A Brown & Gold Eye Step By Step

Hey everyone I posted a picture on Facebook last week of a brown and gold eye so I thought I'd do a step by step for you all on how to create it. I went out and bought Barry M's dazzle dust in shade 53 Chocolate and Loreal infallible in 027 Goldmine, these two colours compliment each other so well. The goldmine is a really glittery light gold colour and the Chocolate is a really deep, rich brown with a lovely iridescent finish. The dazzle dust glides on so easily and blends  really well. I have to say before I start though, the camera doesn't do these colours as much justice as it should. the colours are really intense and will look so nice on a night out. I have really fallen in love with these products and I'm sure you will too, the colour payoff is incredible. The products I used are just as a guide if you have something similar to the colours then please use them.

 A tip before we start though these eyeshadows to tend to fallout when applied, so once you have applied your eyeshadow, wipe clean under your and then apply your  concealer/hightlighter & foudation, this way it will give you a really clean look to under your eye. Let begin ........


Step 1: Apply a gold base to your lid and blend to just above your crease. I used a eyeshadow pencil by Barry M in the shade No 1 Gold Cream .













Step 2: Apply the Barry M Chocolate dazzle dust to the outer corner of your eye .














Step 3: Using a soft blending brush, blend the brown   eyeshadow into the gold cream and also blend out and soften the edges. If you feel you need more brown then keep adding layers and blending it .













Step 4: Using the Gold Infallible eyehadow place it in the inner corner, I used a small flat brush as I can pick more product up with and pushed it over the cream and then blended it with clean blending brush into the brown. Keep blending both shade into each other until you are happy with the blend and look. Apply more product if needed but keep your brushes seperate so they dont get too dirty .  .









Step 5: Add some liner to the top lashline and line under and in your eyes. Blend and soften your bottom liner and add some gold to your tear duct area . Blend some of the chocolate under your eye on top of your liner. Add lashes and your done x

Remember to highlight your brown bone , I used my Mac Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, I use it for my cheeks but works really well on my brow.












I hope you'll  have fun creating this look, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me . You can follow me on twitter @cosmeticzjunkie and please remember to like my Facebook Page at Cosmeticz Junkie .


No comments:

Post a Comment