Monday 17 December 2012

Step By Step How To Do A Blue & Purple Eye

Hey I just wanted to show you all how to do a blue/purple smokey eye. It is a variation on the classic black smokey eye but I just wanted to show you how you could experiment with different colours . Take a look and have a go !!

Step 1: Apply some Blue cream eyeliner on your lid, upto the crease . I used my favourite Mememe Dewpot in Midnight Mist .














Step 2: Blend the cream eyeshadow out just softening the edges and then apply a dark blue eyeshadow over the cream and blend it out, to intensify the blue more.













Step 3: Apply any deep purple eyeshadow you have, to your crease and blend the blue and purple together.









        Step 4: Keep blending until your happy with the         blend, then take the blue cream liner under your eye and soften it out by applying the blue eyeshadow over it .














Step 5: Highlight your tear duct area with a light gold colour  and then highlight your browbone.

Apply black or blue liner to inside your eye, add lashes and that's it !!













Finished look !!!

As always, if you have any question or comments please don't hesitate to contact me. Remember to like my Facebook page "Cosmeticz Junkie" and follow me on Twitter @cosmeticzjunkie, so you can keep up to date with all the Cosmeticz Junkie's news . Thanks for reading xxx

1 comment: