Monday 14 January 2013

Nanshy Foundation Brushes and Brush Holder

I was really excited when approached by a company to do a review on the Nanshy Foundation brushes. The company is a UK based company and strive to bring high quality brushes for the fraction of the cost . I received four brushes which consisted of The Nanshy Flat top, Tapered, Round and Flat Angled brush . The brushes all come with thick white handles which gives it a really nice sleek and professional look, it also makes it easy to hold, the brushes also have a nice weight to them. All of the brushes are made from  synthetic they are a 100% cruelty free and are easy to clean . I've been using them for a few days and have been quite impressed with them, I have to say though I wouldn't class them as all being foundation brushes. The Flat top and the Flat angled are really soft to touch and really glide over your skin when buffing in foundation . They both have really good movement and I would even say they are a good comparison to my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, and are definitely my two favourite brushes out of the collection . They're both good brushes for applying all types of foundation and don't use alot of product, it gives you a nice flawless finish without streaking. The Round top and the Tapered brushes are really nice but I find them too dense and when I applied my foundation with them it just dragged on my skin.  I have been experimenting with these brushes and find the tapered brush is really good for blending out your concealer, especially under your eyes as its shape helps you get into the contours of your eye and also is really good for contouring your cheeks but be careful as the brush is dense and will pick up a lot of colour . The Round top is a the most dense brush of the collection and I wouldn't call it a buffing brush as the foundation dragged the most with this brush as the bristles are tightly packed together giving the brush very little movement. This brush is a good brush for contouring and applying blushes and highlighters, I use this brush in a stippling action to avoid dragging. Overall these brushes are a good value for money, they retail at £29.95 which is a justifiable by the quality , you won't be disappointed but like I said I'd only use two of the brushes as foundation brushes but the other two have good uses for contouring and concealing . These brushes can be purchased through Amazon and Beautystore4u, I have added the links below . If you do purchase these products, please let me know what you think and how you got on with them . Please remember to follow to me Facebook : Cosmeticz Junkie and also on twitter @cosmeticzjunkie.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nanshy-Foundation-Brush-Set/dp/B00AKL3FEC

http://beautystore4u.co.uk/brushes/sets/nanshy-foundation-makeup-brush-set


Flat Top Buffer Brush


                         

Flat Angled Buffer Brush


Tapered / Pointed Foundation Brush


Round Buffing Foundation Brush



          

                    

I also received a brush holder, this is black in colour and has two cylinders that slot into each other and clip, closed at the sides . This is quite good for travelling and you can pack quite a lot of stuff into it . The case is quite sturdy and made out of strong material, I would take this travelling with me but my only criticism is that the clips are abit fiddly and can get abit frustrating if your in a rush . I use them as two separates on my dressing table and get twice as much products in them . This retails at £14.95, it's not a bad price but I feel the quality could be slightly better .


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nanshy-StandUp-Brush-Holder-Essential/dp/B00A2C6DRA

http://beautystore4u.co.uk/other-makeup-amp-tools/nanshyreg-standup-brush-holder-and-essential-makeup-pouch





If you do purchase these products, please let me know what you think and how you got on with them . Please remember to follow to me Facebook : Cosmeticz Junkie and also on twitter @cosmeticzjunkie.





No comments:

Post a Comment