Wednesday 23 January 2013

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches


I have done a few tutorials recently and I have used the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows . I love these eyeshadows as they are so pigmented and easily applied . When I first bought them I thought they would be really messy to use but the texture looks like a loose powder at first glance but feels like cream when applied, L'oreal call it a Hybrid Powder texture. They have a very velvety feel to them and when used with a damp brush the colour really intensifies . The colour range is amazing and widely available at loads of stores which have the L'oreal stands . These cost £6.99 each which is a really good price as little goes a long way. I love using the golds over a base as it really gives a  nice depth to the colours and really catches the light. They are apparently water resistant and last 24 hours but I'd say they's last upto about 16 hours the most . The shades I have swatched are the colours that I think are good start to your collection as they are really versatile colours and alot of different looks can be created with them :)



I used the Goldmine and Eternal Black to create this look x

If you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you. Remember, to keep up to date with my latest posts and news, follow me on Twitter @cosmeticzjunkie and like my Facebook Page Cosmeticz Junkie. 

1 comment: