Monday 14 January 2013

How to do A Smokey Green Eye

This look is to show you another way of doing the smokey eye look using different colours . Before you start be sure to have a dark green eyeshadow and a light green eyeshadow to blend out with.

 Step 1 : Use a green base and apply it upto and just over your crease. I used my MUA Intensecolour pencil in the shade Forest Green and blend it out to soften the edges.

























Step 2: Using a dark green eyeshadow apply it over the base and blend it outwards.









Step 3: With the light green , blend it into your socket and your inner corner. I used my MUA eyeshadow in Shade 29 .
























Step 4 : With black pencil line the top lash line .














Step 5 : Blend out the black liner you have applied , just to soften it. Apply abit of black eyeshadow into the outer corner of your eye and keep blending it in with more of the darker green until you get the desired look. 










Step 6: Line the inside of your eyes , I used a black liner but you could use your the green pencil you for the base if you like, I ran some of the black liner under my and softened it slighlty and then ran some of the green eyeshadow over it . Highlight your browbone . Add your mascara and lashes to complete the look .






The key to this look is to make sure you blend out well , keep layering and blending , it may seem at first that the colour isn't moving but keep working at it and persevere at it, and it will. When blending your socket it would be good to use a soft clean fluff brush and keep moveing it back and forward over the socket , this should give you a nice blend without having any harsh lines.

I hope you have fun recreating this look remember to follow me on Twitter @ cosmeticzjunkie and like my Facebook page : Cosmeticz Junkie , this way I can keep you up to date with all our news . I'd welcome any feedback and would love to hear from you .






No comments:

Post a Comment