Sunday 27 January 2013

Illamasqua Liquid Metal Cream Eyeshadow Swatches and Review



I recently picked up some Illamasqua Liquid Metal cream eyeshadows, and I think these are a must have in everyones makeup bags. I bought these products from the massive sale Illamasqua are holding at the moment for £5 each , these would normally set you back £17.50 each, so a good bargain! This product is a highly pigmented ,metallic cream, the colour pay off is amazing. . The cream is really smooths and blends really well, the metallic really does show through and gives the colour at alot of depth. These creams would be good to use as a base because they are super pigmented its a great way of building up colour really quickly. You could even use these as eyeliners or applying the colour to your tear duct area to make a look pop!! I would also maybe place it to the centre of your eye or even the inner corner and blend an eyeshadow into it but keep the cream showing to give it a different dimension. The consistency is really creamy and they glide over the eye, if you are wearing them on their own then I don't think it will last that long I would recommend using an eyeshadow with them to set the cream in place this will help stop the creasing aswell. The cream liquid would look great under the Illamasqua Pure Pigments , I have recently done a post on them, the metallic cream paired with the glitter will be amazing and the pigment will seal the cream eyeshadow in place. These products are great and I will be creating alot of looks with them, keep a look out for my tutorials :)  



If you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you. Remember, to keep up to date with my latest posts and news, follow me on Twitter @cosmeticzjunkie and like my Facebook Page Cosmeticz Junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment