Sunday 11 November 2012

Babyliss Pro 30 Piece Ceramic Roller Set - Rollers


Hi everyone, I love wearing my hair curly and the best way I like doing it, is with the Babyliss Pro heated roller set. My hair is very long and thick and these heated rollers work the best in keeping my curls lasting all day.I love this product as there are 4 different sizes of rollers, jumbo,large , medium and small. I love the fact that you get 30 because in most roller sets the most you get is about 20. I can easily get all these rollers in my hair without each roller being too packed.  Using the different size rollers, gives your curls more definition and shape. They have two heat setting and I'd allow them to heat up for atleast 15mins before use. They also come with 15 super clips and 30 colour coded grips. The clips are really handy and make application so quick. I always put the rollers in when my hair has been washed and dried but not straightened. When my hair is damp I apply mousse to my hair and then dry it. I then apply the rollers with the jumbo rollers (red) through the centre this gives nice volume and lift and then with the rest I randomly put them in vertically and rolling away from my face . I use the smallest and medium size (yellow and white ones) rollers on the longest bits of my hair as this makes the curl tight which helps makes the curl last. Once all of the rollers have been applied,I wait for them to be completely dry - if you don't your curl won't last. I spray abit of hairspray and sometimes when they have cooled I'll blast them with the hairdryer, just to make sure they have set. Whilst they are cooling I normally apply my makeup , the whole process from start to finish takes me about 45 mins , I have long hair so if your hair is shorter the process should be quicker but definitely keep your rollers in for atleast 20mins. I finish my hair off with abit of serum and I'm ready to go .  I bought them about 2 years ago from eBay and they cost me around £39.95. Its definitely money well spent and I'm never disappointed with the results . The only thing I don't like about this product is that the size of it doesn't make it easy to travel with :( 
















No comments:

Post a Comment