Monday 5 November 2012

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

I have to say I was really excited when I heard of this product. I was looking for a foundation that I could wear all day and wouldn't feel to heavy on the skin. I bought this foundation  from House Of Fraser it cost £28 for 30ml bottle. The packaging is typical of YSL , really nice and classy. The is really elegant but the only problem I find is because its glass it very heavy in your makeup bag therefore not very good for travelling with . Its has a nice gold top pump, makes it easy to dispense. I got matched up to BD50 Beige Dore , I have a medium skin tone, with yellow undertones  but really recommend you get matched up as there is a range of 22 shades , which are divided into three catergories, Rosy Beige (BR), Golden Beige (BD) & Natural Beige (B). This felt really nice on the skin and I know its abit of a cliche but it does feel like a "Second Skin". It gives the skin a really nice healthy glow and very dewy finish  I wouldn't recommend this to someone who prefers matte finishes. The foundation is water based , it can be worn very sheer but is buildable aswell . I apply 2 pumps of  
this foundation with my Real Techniques Buffing Buff and I do apply abit of powder to set it as it can feel abit tacky otherwise. Although a very sheer foundation it does cover blemishes and give your skin a real even tone, I'd class it as a medium coverage. . It gives you an illuminating glow as the powder particles which are found in most foundations have been replaced with a soft focus gel and has liquid gold in it aswell .The foundation doesn't last all day , I'd say after 6-7 you would start to see it fading, it isn't full coverage. The foundation is heavily scented , which I really like. Although it cost £28 you don't need alot and a little does go a long way. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment