Thursday 8 November 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hi everyone, I thought I'd mention one of the skincare products that I love using . I've been using this product for the last 5 years and is something I could not live without. It's the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish , Liz Earle only use naturally active ingredients , these range from Aloe Vera, Lavender, Cedarwood oil and many many more. The thing I love about Liz Earle products is that they smell really good and give you a feeling of freshness. This product comes with muslin cloth and is a two phase product , phase one is for cleansing and great for removing makeup and phase two is the polishing. When ordered through the Liz Earle website you'll receive your products individually wrapped in tissue paper , which is really adorable and quite exciting to unwrap.  The bottle is in a stylish light green colour and has a pump on it and if you've not gathered by now I love pump action bottles ! I use this product twice a day, I use two pumps of the cleanser and massage it into my face for atleast 30 seconds, then with the muslin cloth I polish it off with really hot water. I do spend abit extra time polishing my skin as the muslin cloth act as a mild and gentle exfoliator and removes the dead skin . It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smelling amazing , it contains Eucalyptus oil, Cocoa Butter, D-Pathenol, Glycerin, Hop extracts,Rosemary Essential Oil & Beeswax. It's really refreshing in the morning and when I'm struggling for time I often use it in the shower. Its good for all skin types and widely available via QVC, Liz Earle website & John Lewis . For a starter kit that comes with the cleanser and cloth is £14.25 and just for the cleanser £11.25 which I don't think is a bargain. This product lasts me for about a month. I have put the link below of where you can get this product from . I'm sure once you've used this product you will fall in love with it like I have . Enjoy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment