Monday 19 November 2012

How to Create a Smokey Black & Gold Eye Makeup

Hi everyone , I thought I'd share with you how I do my smokey eye makeup . This look is perfect for that Xmas party, it will definitely add glamour to any do . I'll give you a step by step guide on how to create this look, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.


Step 1: Prime your eyes, you can either do this with a primer or even use your foundation or concealer.

Step 2: For a good base, blend black gel liner over 2/3 of  your lid , (try not to go over your inner corners with the gel), winging it out slightly at the outer corners. Take the gel upto the crease and blend it out with a blending brush.

Step 3 : Apply a matte black eyeshadow over the base you have just applied this will intensify the black,     blend it out above the crease. 

Step 4: Apply a gold, glittery eyeshadow to the inner part of the eyelids, blending well into the black shade to create a sexy, smokey effect. I also blended the black and gold with a smokey bronze, this adds warmth to the look.  

Step 6 : Line the top of the lid with the black gel liner, winging it out slightly. 

Step 7 : Run some black eyeliner accross the bottom lash line and brush abit of  black eyeshadow over it .

Step 8: Line your waterlines top and bottom with black eyeliner. 

Step 9: Highlight the tear duct with the gold eyeshadow , this will open up the eye . 

Step 10: Brush on some mascara and to complete the look add some lashes !

I hope this guide will help you rock the smokey eye look! 

Check out my blog for the YSL Golden Melon Lipstick, this lipstick goes perfect with this look!





Have fun !!


No comments:

Post a Comment