Thursday 15 November 2012

Barry M Lip Paint Pale Nude 154


I have to say I love the range of Barry M , they have vast range of  shades and keep up with the latest trends. I am a fan of nude lip colours and chose this Pale Nude colour , shade 154. I do like the matte black, sleek packaging and the size is small enough to carry around with you in your handbag. I love this colour as it goes on so smoothly and has a really nice peachy tone to it . I  sometimes find that nude colours can make you look washed out but not this one, it has a really warm tone to it. The coverage is great (medium to full) and is packed with moisture , I would even compare it to one of my Estee Lauder Lipsticks (Pure Colour).  I normally apply this lipstick with a brown / nude liner and blend it in . 
This lipstick is not drying on the lips and would last upto 3-4 hours before reapplication is needed. This colour looks especially nice when you have done your eyes really heavy , it really compliments the look. This is a bargain at £4.95  and usually you get offers for 3 for 2's on at Boots and Superdrugs so a good excuse to buy more products :) . Overall this is a good product and value for money, its not a long lasting lipstick and you will need to reapply through the day .It a nice wearable lipstick for day and night, very versatile.



No comments:

Post a Comment