Monday 5 November 2012

Elf Studio Flawless Finish Foundation


I love buying makeup from Elf Cosmetics (Eyes, lips & Face). I have to say I'm abit skeptical of buying cheap foundations but when this one was on offer at £3.80 I thought why not give it a try. Its originally priced at £6.95 which is not bad at all. I bought this in a the colour Buff , I have a medium , asian, skintone with yellow undertones . It comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump, which I like for easy dispersal . I have to say it is one of the best budget foundations I have ever bought . The coverage is medium to full and has a semi matte finish with a slight dewy finish.It is very scented which I know some people don't like but I love the smell of it , very flowery. The coverage is great and it lasts for upto 8 hours. The foundation has thick, creamy consistency but doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all and blends really easily . I love using this everyday and love the glowiness it gives but  if you prefer it to be abit more matte you could set it with powder. I buff 2 pumps of this product into my skin using my Real Techniques Buffing brush and set with a very tiny dusting of powder.  For the price you really can't go wrong , I will definitely be buying more of this when it runs out which will probably be soon as the only downside to this product is that you don't get alot of it . I recommend this product if you are looking for something that gives you coverage but a nice dewy finish aswell. You can buy this from Elf cosmetics www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and if you sign up to their facebook page you can keep up to date with the many offers they run!


No comments:

Post a Comment