Wednesday 21 November 2012

Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Perfect Foundation Brush

I'd like to share with you the brush I love using for applying my foundation. I use a the Real Techniques Buffing Brush created by Sarah Chapman from Pixiwoo. I heard so many good reviews about this brush and couldn't wait to get my hands onto it. This brush works well with powder, cream & liquid formulas, it's such a versatile brush. The brushes are made from synthetics and are so soft and feel lovely on the skin without causing any dragging. The brush is slightly domed in  shape and comes with a black rubber and and gold aluminium handle. I love using this brush to apply my cream and liquid foundation, you can really buff the product into your skin giving you such a flawless finish without leaving any streaks or lines. You can achieve a good coverage with this brush but make sure to use it in a circular motion. You can pack alot of product into this brush and the application is made soo much  quicker with this brush, without leaving you with a cakey look. You can get this brush in a the Core collection pack , which comes with 3 other brushes . The pack cost £21.99 or if you just prefer to buy the brush on its own it retails at about £10 and are stocked by Boots. Overall I love the feel of this brush and the finish it gives to my skin and its very inexpensive . I use this brush everyday and couldn't live without and for the price you are receiving a quality product. Be sure to look out for the offers Boots normally run . I've added the link below for the product and as always any questions or comments , please feel free to post them and remember to follow me on Facebook.  


http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Core-Collection-1403_1252038/

No comments:

Post a Comment